Monday, December 5, 2011

3 cards....

...that could be used as non-traditional holiday cards or really, for any occasion.  I have turned to one of my favorite Hero Arts Stamps for  2 cards and a fav Penny Black for the third.  These are images that I have previously stamped...actually quite a long time ago and are in my "stash" of stamped images ready to be colored whenever I have some free time.  When ever I stamp an image for a card I like to stamp several other "extra" copies of this image for that very reason.  Anyways, I used the Hero Arts Stencil Flower CG194 here and colored it with copics and then popped it up on pop dots over some colored papers.  I also added faux stitching....which I am pretty proud of keeping fairly straight!  So here the Hero Art cards:  This red card I am entering into the Card Patterns Sketch 144 here .

The green card I am also entering into the CASE Study Challenge Blog number 68 here.  I love this particular blog and usually never have my act together to take part in the challenges but always LOVE seeing the different "cases" that are featured each week.



And then the Penny Black stamp I used is called Sundail 4159K here , another stamp that I turn to very often for it's super versatility.  Love it in the blues.  I also added glittered colored marker to both the green and blue flower.  Love that sparkle!


Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I always appreciate your visits!

Be well, 
Sheila

15 comments:

Sasha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sasha said...

Ooops! Sorry I made a Boo Boo - LOL!

You and your two beautiful stamps have made three gorgeous cards, Sheila!:)

Lisa said...

Loads of flowery goodness here, Sheila! Love, Love that green one especially just cuz it's so unique! Beautifully bold!

bessanne said...

i really like the colors in these.

Brenda said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun colouring Sheila! Beautiful cards, and I love that you enjoy experimenting!

paula said...

Wow Sheila three very beautiful cards. I loved seeing what you have done xoxoxoxo

Dawn said...

stunning Sheila. Your cards are lovely.

Kristina said...

Loving those rich colors!!!

Visiting from CASE Study
xo, Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com

Debby said...

I love how richly you've coloured your images. Thanks for joining us at CASE study.

Jean Martin said...

WOW! Those flowers are gorgeous! What a great CASE! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

These flowers are spectacular!! You coloured them to perfection. Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xo Chupa

Maureen Morton said...

I feel like I have walked through a florist shop! I don't know how you produce so many beauties. Don't you sleep? The texture on these is fantastic, as are the rich, rich colors. You are something else, girlfriend!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Sheila you always make your blooms burst with color!

Tiffany said...

Gorgeous! That stencil flower has such impact! Beautiful layering and depth to these designs!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Beautiful cards that are blooming with creativity here Sheila! Love 'em!
Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.