Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Quickie!

Hi!  Life has been super duper busy lately and when I have a bit more time I will sit down and share some pictures with you. But for the moment I have a card that I did for the CASE Study Challenge #90.  I am not sure if I have ever done this particular challenge before but I really enjoyed it.  I even made their deadline with some time to spare!  So here is the card to case by Agnieszka Malyszek: 



And here is my card:


I used a Hero Arts cling stamp called Large Open Flower.  Thank you for stopping by.....have a nice day today!  I know I am now that I had a bit of time to craft!

Be well,
Sheila






8 comments:

joy said...

Great take on the card provided, Sheila! I love the flower stamp that you used; it's one of my favorites. Good luck in the challenge.

Barb said...

Love this even more, now that I know it's a CASE of Aga's card! Beautifully done, Sheila!

cbuswell said...

Super card! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Dawn said...

Nicely done Sheila. Love what you've done.

Maureen Morton said...

Wowzer, girlfriend! This is an eye-blaster! Love this graphic style take on Aga's card. Yours has such richness. Hope your busy schedule is filled with fun ad love.

Robin K. said...

Great take on the inspiration card Sheila! I love how you left the open flower image uncolored and your color combination! Hope you're able to squeeze some crafting time into your busy schedule :)

Elizabeth Allan said...

Love the striking simplicity of the flower matted with the colorful designs!

Brenda said...

Love the CAS look of the white panel against all those beautiful papers Sheila!