Friday, May 23, 2014

Jimminy!

It has been forever since I have posted.....life has been fun, full and fabulous and although I have found sometime to craft I have found no time whatsoever to blog.  Hopefully more time will open up over the summer months!  I do have one card that I would like to post and also submit to the JustRite Friday Challenge A#121 Color it Pretty.  And here is my submission:



I just love the delicacy of this image and the shape of this die!.

Thanks for stopping by and

Be well,

Sheila

4 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Beautiful card! Hope you are well.

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Sheila. Thought life must have been busy for you. Although you haven't been blogging, I've been watching you on FB and keeping up with what's happening with you. Take care

Sheri said...

Simply gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! This is AWESOME!! LOVE the Design and the Pretty colors that you used!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)