Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Another Day.....

another "Valentine-y-ish" card.   For this one I went with untraditional colors although I kept with the heart theme.  I am going to enter this into the Die Cut Diva's challenge Untraditional Valentines.  I had fun making this card although it is nowhere near the card that I first started out with!  Sometimes I am okay when that occurs but other times it drives me crazy!  I wish I was one of those crafters that was able to see the final product in my mind, layout it out and then, finally, execute and assemble it according to my vision.  But, sadly, that happens like once in a blue moon!  I hope the recipient likes it though...I think she will!


The lighting is a bit off as we have a pretty gray and blustery day here in Plymouth. Also, snow showers.....lots of snow showers!  The showers are so pretty though.

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for any comments!...I always appreciate the time you take to visit!

Be well,
Sheila



7 comments:

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Such a pretty non traditional Valentine!

Arlene said...

Great glittery Valentine. Great colors. The hearts are beautiful and love the gems and pearls. Beautifully done!

Unknown said...

This is a Perfect! example for our theme, and I Love the lacey blues So Pretty! Thanks again for joining us.

Maureen Morton said...

So delicate - love the lacy details. And the color! What a show-stopper! This is such fun and so feminine. Love it.

Daria Z. said...

Very pretty in blue and white!

Pajalu said...

Hi Sheila, I love this card. I can so relate to you. Most of my cards never turn out how I thought they should. It's almost like they have a life (& will) of their own. This is one gorgeous card. Thank you for playing along with us at Die Cut Diva's.

Barb Ghig said...

I think this turned out beautifully! I'm sure your recipient loved it!