Thursday, July 14, 2011

Shaped Card...

I am trying to use my Spellbinders Dies more often.  I had them packed in such a way that it was really difficult to go through them and find the one that I wanted.  Now that I have done some major reorganizing of my craft room I find that I am able to readily  get my hands on more of my supplies...I like that because I feel that I was getting into somewhat of a rut with my cards....to me they all began looking alike.  Don't get me wrong now...I still like what I created and I still got tremendous enjoyment out of the whole creative process but did feel that maybe stuff was getting a little bit stale.  So, I went "shopping" through my own stuff and found  supplies that were either little used or, horrors, never used!  Lots of times this tends to be the fate of my dies.  They always look so cool when everyone else in blogworld uses them but for me the use of dies tended to be somewhat of a pain.  They would have to be located, a space would have to be cleared away for me to haul out the machine and etc....now, that I have reaorganized mah' stuff I can reach everything more easily, have numerous work spaces to use and can then put my stuff away again easy peasy!  This is a card using the same Heartfelt Creations stamp that I blogged about here but this time I stamped it on some watercolor paper that Lisa from I{love}Mementos was so kind to put in my last order.  Wow!  What a difference between the two stamped images.....I like it though...the sentiment is one of my all time favs from Hero Arts


                                                              


Thank you so much for stopping by......I always appreciate your visits ;-D

Be well,
Sheila

7 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

Love the nesties that you used :-) That is a beautiful stamp. Don't think I have seen that anywhwere. Beautiful card you made with it.

Barb said...

So pretty, sheila! Love the shape and gorgeous coloring!

Rosemary said...

you have used two of my favorite heartfelt creations stamps today, sheila! the daisy background and the aztec gold sunflowers! love how you colored the daisies!

Virginia L. said...

How beautiful, Sheila! I love the shape of this card! and of course, the colors are gorgeous!

Jill said...

LOVE the shape of your card, too! And the touches of bling are so sunny and cheerful! Thanks again for all of the sweet mentions and links- you are too kind! :) So happy to see u are enjoying your stamps- IMPRESSED!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Beautiful colors nestled in your shaped card Sheila. Those glitzy accents are great touches!

Lisa said...

Love this shape, Sheila- just got it myself :) Such bright and happy colors and that sentiment is perfect with them!