Monday, November 14, 2011

Hello ....

sparkles!  I actually purchased the sparkles that are on this card at a deep discount....if fact they were in the clearance bin at Michael's awhile back.  I scooped them up thinking that I could peel off and use the diamonds one by one but then I read that you can change the color of clear sparkles with your copic markers and voila!  I decided to give it a try and am pretty happy with the result!  I am going to enter this into the simon-says-stamp-texture -challenge over at Lily Pad as well as the Hero Arts flickr monthly challenge.  I will also add it to the Basic Grey flickr group since I used all BG Indie Bloom papers here . The stamp I used is HA Enjoy here .  I hope you like it...I really do!


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you enjoyed your visit and really, everyone's comments lately have been so very, very nice!

Be well,
Sheila
                                                                       

11 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

Sheila, this is REALLY pretty! LOVE the big bloom and your sparklie find! FAB card!

Barb said...

Gorgeous colors and layers, Sheila! Good luck in the challenges!

Dawn T said...

Wow Sheila.... it is stunning. Love the colours and all that bling!!!!!!!!!

Lin said...

LOVE these warm colors and the bling is perfect with the central stamp! Beautifully done, Sheila!

Sasha said...

Oh WOW! Sheila. This card is right up my street...as we say here in the UK! Which means... it's GORGEOUS! I love burnt orange and citrus colours...fabulous BLING! too:)

bessanne said...

LOVE this! i love the pattern on the bottom, very cool with the green.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Oh Sheila! These bright and very bold colors really draw your eyes in! Such a beautiful design, I love it!

Elizabeth Allan said...

Sheila those gems are gorgeous woven into your fabulous card design!

Nancy K said...

Beautiful work on this card, Sheila! I love the way you customized the bling. Wonderful layers and pretty warm colors too. So happy to see this in the gallery at Lily Pad Cards. Thanks for playing with us!

Maureen Morton said...

Great job with this, Sheila! Don't you just love a bargain? Amazing how you can use those copics! I use them on lace, too. This card is fun - love that flower and all the nifty bling!

Mel G said...

Really cool! Love the sparkles Sheila!!